|(03 Days 02 Nights)|
HALONG BAY AND BAI TU LONG BAY ON DRAGON PEARL’S JUNK
3 DAYS – 2 NIGHTS TRIP
Highlights: Bai Tu Long is still an uncharted bay in Halong, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”, visit fishing villages and discover the secrets of the sea.
For small groups in luxury junks, our staff – dedicated to your personal service and comfort – will make our offer unique and your trip unforgettable!
A longer cruise at a relaxed pace with more time to get “off the beaten track” and discover the secrets of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay, visit fishing villages, explore by kayak and experience unforgettable dining.
This worthwhile three-day trip on one of our traditional junks offers the highest quality luxury and comfort as you enjoy wonderful Halong Bay. Cruise with us and have a once in a lifetime experience.
Day 01 : Hon Gai Harbour - Bai Tu Long Bay – Cap La (L,D)
07.45: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus.
12.00: Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13.00: Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
13.30: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15.00: Cruise to Cap La.
16.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
17.45: Back to junk for swimmingor relaxation.
19.00 – 21.00 : Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do.
Day 02 : Cap La – Cong Dam – Dinner in Thien Canh Son Cave (B,L,D)
07.30 – 08.00 : Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30 – 09.00 : Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
09.00 – 11.00 : Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam. Go swimming in the crystal water.
11.30 – 14.00 : Back to junk for lunch and relaxing.
14.00 – 19.00 : Cruise to Hon Co Island for swimming or kayaking to discover the stunning scenery of the Bay.
19.00 – 21.00 : Explore the well- hidden and have a deluxe dinner in Thien Canh Son cave. Overnight in Cong Do area.
Day 03 : Cong Do – Vung Vieng – Hon Gai Harbour (B,L,)
08.00 – 08.30 : Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning.
Have breakfast on board.
08.30 – 09.30 : Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
10.00 – 11.30 : Start cruising towards the harbor while A la carte lunch is served.
11.45 – 12.00 : Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
14.00 – 14.30 : Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
14.45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends
Price in and Per Person:
Low Season ( 1 May- 31 Aug )
02 people sharing
( twin or double )
265 / Pax
365 / 01 pax / 01 Cabin
High Season ( 01 Sep - 30 April )
02 people sharing
( twin or double )
283 / Pax
383 / 01 pax / 01 Cabin
Contact us :
Website : www.newvisionhotel.com
Tel: ++ 84- 4 3 9234132
Mobile: ++ 84 904273734
Tour type: Group
Departure: Every day
- Welcoming drink.
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- All meals on boat.
- Tour guide on board.
- Water puppet show.
- Personal expenses.
- Extra drinks.
- Bank charge (for payment by credit cards).
- Land transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- This price do not include : Land transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi . We charge 32 usd / pax / shuttle bus / 02 way : Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- This itinerary might subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice (The activities might be rotated and the dinner in cave might be arranged on the first or the second night)
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Halong Bay:
1. Person with disability: physical or sensory
2. Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
3. Person who is older than 80
4. Person who is overweight (>100kg)
5. Person who is taller than 2 meters